Welcome to NeuroPhysics
The Marie Curie Initial Training Network (MC-ITN) “Methods in Neuroimaging” aims to specialise 12 early stage researchers and 2 experienced researchers via in-depth integrative training. The training network “Methods in Neuroimaging” will enable them to contribute in a significant, international and multidisciplinary way to the development of new imaging frontiers, i.e. to the development and improvement of image quality, paradigms, analysis, application – and efficiency.
The participating institutions are: Maastricht University (coordinator), Research Centre Jülich, University of Liege and Glaxo-Smith-Kline. 12 PhD-student and 2 post-doctoral positions are appointed at the different participating institutions. Main contact persons are:
- Director: Prof. Peter de Weerd (UM)
- Project Manager: Ermo Daniëls (UM)
- Financial Manager: Liane Ligtenberg (UM)
- Program Coordinator: Jeannette Boschma (UM)
- Research Centre Jülich: Prof. Jon Shah
- University of Liege: Dr. Christophe Phillips
- Glaxo-Smith-Kline: Prof. Paul Matthews
The network is financed by the EU within the PEOPLE Programme (FP7): Initial Training Networks (FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008).